In our society, bed and board are still viewed as luxury items.
They are a way to rest your feet, your arms, and your legs.
They’re also the places to sleep and socialize.
But, the bed and bed-and-board industry is rapidly expanding.
According to new data from the Bed and Board Industry Association (BBA), there are now more than 5 million beds in the United States, with over 3 million being sold each year.
It’s a significant market.
In fact, according to the BBA, the number of beds in use has more than doubled since 2002.
So how do you stay in shape?
According to the industry, the key to staying healthy is eating well, exercising regularly, and getting the most out of your time in bed.
Here are some tips to get you into bed as soon as possible: • Get in bed with your eyes open, as this is when your brain can be most focused.
• Be mindful of how your body feels.
• Don’t eat until your stomach is empty.
• Eat something before you eat.
• Exercise as often as possible, whether it’s walking, riding a bike, or jogging.
• Make sure your skin is moisturized.
• Try to avoid alcohol, cigarettes, and drugs.
It can be tempting to skip the gym or other physical activity.
But these tips can help you stay active in bed and stay healthy.
• Get the most benefit out of the time you spend in bed by staying awake, exercising, and socializing.
• Stay in character.
That means being true to yourself, your surroundings, and the people you know.